Location – Bangalore
About employer– Sapient
- Collaboration with various business stakeholders in scoping out analytics implementation for new initiatives
- Convert scope and requirements to SDR
- Participate in clients’ QA and deployment processes (Agile methodology, etc)
- Manage expectations in data & reporting delivery and implementation efforts
- Provide ad hoc support to end users, providing on-the-spot training or custom solution design as needed
- Innovative thinking and problem solving is important for this role.
- Assist business stakeholders to increase and improve their usage of Omniture SiteCatalyst and other analytics platforms.
- Advise key business stakeholders & drive success based on their most important business KPIs.
- Communicate effectively with technology and engineering teams and on tracking standards and tag implementation guidelines, from concept to execution of tracking features.
- Maintain enterprise consistency & best practices in data collection standards.
- Periodic validation of data collection techniques and quality.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Be able to convert SDR to exact JS code to be added on page or user actions on page
- Knowledge of how to create deployment packages
- Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such as Omniture SiteCatalyst and debugging tools like Charles, HTTPWatch or WASP
- Business Knowledge: Domain experience would be a plus
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
- 4-8years of experience
- Any (Science or Engineering/ MBA background preferred)
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Associate- Web Analytics – Sapient – Bangalore