Designation – Senior Data Analyst – Analytics
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Capillary
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2+ years hands on experience in data analysis.
- Advanced technical skill including SQL, PL/SQL.
- Understanding of emerging data persistence and processing paradigms, including Hadoop and other NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Hadoop and MapReduce development, using Pig and Hive.
- Experience working with NoSQL database systems such as HBase/Cassandra/MongoDB.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, with sound understanding of data warehousing and ETL processing; in both traditional relational systems and present day big-data methodologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience with MySQL DB
- Experience in scripting: pearl/python/bash
- Experience in developing with Java/C#/VB
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Contribute in conceptualizing and migrating mission critical applications and practices on existing traditional/legacy platforms (SQL, RDBMS) to big data platforms (Hadoop, hive etc)
- Contribute in scoping out, streamlining and automating the multiple activities involved in existing and prospected delivery channels.
- Adapting and adhering to the key offerings of the team: end-to-end data import, processing and management of a huge volume of data in-flow into the system from multiple b2b and b2c businesses across the globe.
- Contributing in launching/migration of loyalty and non-loyalty projects within and outside of analytics.
- Training, Mentoring.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Senior Data Analyst – Analytics – Capillary – Bangalore