Designation – Advanced Analytics – Digital Marketing Solution Architect
Location – Noida
About employer– HCL
Qualification and Skills Required
- 11- 16 years of experience
- Ability to lead solution architecture definition and implementation projects in Campaign Automation, Web Analytics, Channel Analytics, Marketing Analytics and Web Experience & Content Management
- Provide technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations
- Define best practices and standards for the data modeling process
- Define and guide delivery of effective reporting and analytics
- Possess excellent communication and documentation skills, especially when communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience for proposals or in-person presentations
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, motivation to keep abreast of emerging technologies and pick up new skillsets quickly
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of systems integration, development, and data management.
- Expert analysis, skills, and a solid knowledge of what can be accomplished through configuration and configuration best practices to include defining projects, suggesting and implementing solutions.
- Knowledge of marketing solutions like IBM Unica, Neolane, Google Analytics, Web Trends, SAS CI, SAS E-Miner, SPSS etc.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Advanced Analytics – Digital Marketing Solution Architect – HCL – Noida