Designation – Analyst
Location – India
About employer– Axtria
Qualification and Skills Required
- Analyst responsibilities include the application of advanced statistical, econometric and optimization models and algorithms to real-world business problems.
- You work on projects with Analyst and Account Management colleagues to deliver existing analytics solutions for clients.
- You collaborate with Product Management and Technology teams on enhancements of solutions and development of new solutions.
- You keep abreast of the latest developments in your field, including innovative analytical techniques and applications to sales and marketing.
- You need to have excellent skills in analytics, problem solving, and communications.
- You are proficient in one or more analytics packages such as SAS, SPSS, S-plus/R, E-views, ILOG, and able to quickly master new packages when needed.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Business Data Analyst/Data Analyst – Capgemini – Pune