Designation – Analyst (Functional)
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
About employer– Meritus
- Business Analysts work on complex, cross-functional analytical and research-oriented projects using advanced quantitative techniques.
- Business Analysts are responsible for handling large amounts of structured and unstructured data and use it to solve complex business problems and generate valuable data-driven insights.
- They need to combine their business knowledge with various analytical techniques in solving these problems.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, VBA and Power Pivot)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills that will enable successful relationships with clients and colleagues
- Attention to detail, well organized, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exposure to any of the statistical & analytical programming languages/tools such as R, SAS, Python, MATLAB etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL on Oracle and MS SQL Server
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Analyst (Functional) – Meritus – Hyderabad, Telangana