Designation – Analyst
Location – Ahmedabad
About employer– Confidential
- This position is responsible for analysis and reporting of customer information, profitability and risk dynamics of the credit card portfolio.
- Furthermore, this person will also be responsible for extracting customer insights from marketing and customer databases.
- Work with internal clients (business groups) and analytics manager to develop an analytic plan and implement it by mining our customer databases.
- This requires an understanding of marketing and customer data, relational database models, and experience in SQL queries as well as familiarity with analytical packages such as SAS or SPSS.
- Finally, the Analyst will translate their raw data into presentable and easily understood findings and reports for our internal clients.
- This position requires analytical person with a thorough understanding of marketing and customer profiling.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Must have good project management skills. The candidate will be asked to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines. Therefore multitasking and ability to prioritize are important.
- Understanding of relational databases is required. Superior database analysis skills including SQL and/or Oracle
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and statistical analysis software such as SPSS or SAS is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of quantitative analysis is required and statistical analysis is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in teams
- Bachelor’s degree with one year of relevant experience or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in quantitative analysis and data mining, such as targeting, segmentation and customer profiling, etc., is preferred.
- A strong systems background and prior experience with direct marketing preferably in the credit card or banking industry is a plus.
- Experience with a direct/database marketing agency/vendor is also a plus.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Analyst– Ahmedabad