Designation – Analytics Consultant
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Decision Point
The position required for an individual to manage Decision Point’s client engagement end to end which includes delivering high quality strategy and analytics projects as well as maintaining and improving relationship with clients. The position also requires the candidate to conduct statistical data analytics, create mathematical models and generate business insights that will be leveraged to develop sales & marketing strategies for the Indian operations of one of the world’s largest FMCG companies.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Requirements/Qualifications: Masters in Statistics/Economics from reputed institutes or a B.Tech from IITs/NITs or MBA from either IIMs or other equivalent B Schools.
- 3 years of work experience in Analytics preferably either in retail or marketing
- Strong client engagement abilities and prior work experience of dealing with top executives
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Sound knowledge of tools (such as SAS) and proficient in MS Excel & Power Point
- Annual Salary – Negotiable
- Joining Bonus – Eligible
- Year End Bonus – 20% of Annual Salary (10% on Individual Performance and 10% on Company’s Performance)
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Analytics Consultant – Decision Point – Gurgaon