Analytics – Tableau-Consultant – Bridgei2i Analytics – Bangalore (3- 4 years of experience)
Jobs Admin — Published On December 31, 2014 and Last Modified On January 29th, 2015
Designation – Analytics – Tableau-Consultant
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Bridgei2i Analytics
- Tableau visualizations and dashboard development for BRIDGEi2i clients.
- Participate in the design, build, release and deployment procedures.
- Deliver well thought out solutions that meet functional and performance requirements, often problem solving throughout Design and Build, through analyzing SQL Query interactions to underlying data source.
- Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, business partners, or senior leaders.
- Maintain on-going functionality of Tableau software and hardware environments.
- Perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation.
- Participate in requirements gathering and design for on-going development projects.
- Keep abreast of innovations in the Tableau product landscape.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 3-4 years of developing visualization solutions and dashboards on the Tableau suite.
- Experience with designing complex dashboards taking advantage of all tableau functions including data blending, actions, parameters, etc., connecting to multiple data sources, integrating Tableau into various external environments, custom SQL for complex data pulls
- Supported or worked with IT teams on data/database/meta-data issues.
- Ability to provide both logical and physical data modelling.
- Proficient in database architecture, management &tuning as well as SQL programming.
- Proficient with BI & ETL tool development and implementation processes.
- Good understanding of security, report and information distribution, and other related BI enterprise concerns and considerations.
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate a willingness, interest, and aptitude to learn new technologies and skills.
- Ability to work with fluid teams in an unstructured, start-up environment.
- Strong dedication to quality customer service.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Analytics – Tableau-Consultant – Bridgei2i Analytics – Bangalore
Leave a Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *