Designation – Architect – SAP BI
Location – Chennai
About employer– Lennox
- Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities.
- Works closely with business users to understand key performance metrics and analytics.
- Researches new technology and develops business cases to support the business intelligence goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the assessment and direction of technology to meet system requirements.
- Determines physical system design and defines technical platforms.
- Evaluates and selects from existing and emerging technologies those options best fitting business/project needs.
- Performs system-wide/cross-functional team management with ultimate direction for projects. Plans and manages implementation and integration of new technologies.
- Is responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 8 years related experience.
- Proven success using a wide range of leading BI vendor solutions.
- Experience in conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling.
- Able to lead Business Intelligence IT teams.
- Extensive Project and Program management with a specialization in data warehouse, data delivery, master data, or ERP tools across hybrid operational environments.
- Ability to partner and build relationships with Senior Management, and communicate to multiple audiences.
- Experience in helping drive hard cost savings for IT.
- Very strong cross-functional knowledge of Finance, Sales, Marketing, Quality, Operations and their use of data.
- Extensive experience with ETL tools, data staging techniques, metadata tools, and database designs.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Architect – SAP BI – Lennox – Chennai