Designation – Big Data Consultant
Location – Noida
About employer– Intelligrape
- Hadoop Ecosystem ( Hive/Pig, Flume, Sqoop, OOzie, Zookeeper ) is must
- Practical work experience with Mahaut or similar Machine Learning framework/library.
- Experience with statistical analysis tool like R shall be a big plus.
- Working knowledge of a Real-time and/or Streaming technologies like- Spark, Storm and Kafka – shall be a huge advantage.
- Has good experience in setting up infrastructure for massive Big Data projects, both locally and on AWS Cloud.
- Exposure to various Hadoop providers with proficiency in at-least one of the following – CDH, HDP, MapR.
- Project experience working in one or more of the following NoSQL DB’s : MongoDB Cassandra, HBase, Couch Base.
- Good Understanding and working knowledge of any Visualisation framework like Tableau or Qlikview.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience: 2 TO 4 YRS
- Qualification: B.TECH /B.E/MCA
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse
- Strong understanding of mobile UI guidelines and best practices
- Experience developing and distributing applications via enterprise channels or public app stores
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics) a plus
- Experience integrating with CMS technologies (e.g., CQ5, Interwoven, CloudMine, Parse) a plus
- Experience with PhoneGap, Titanium, Xamarin, Kony or any other cross platform framework or mobile technology will be a big plus
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE