Designation – Big Data Developer – ETL
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Happiest minds
Qualification and Skills Required
- 6-12 years of experience
- Hands on working with Horton works Hadoop
- Database administration experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of relational database management systems
- Experience working with and architecture of other major RDBMS systems, especially Teradata, DB2, UDB, SqlServer, and MySql is required
- Ability to guide, lead, mentor and facilitate collaboration among team members
- Experience in retail businesses is a plus
- 5+ years in a data architecture role
- 2-4 years of deep skills in implementation of the Big Data landscape
- 2-4 years of deep working knowledge in use of open source tools such as; Hadoop technology (Hadoop, Sqoop, Hive,etc.), Python and bash.
- 2+ years of hands on developing Sqoop scripts and batch processing
- 4 + years of hands on experiences and thorough understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems
- 2-4 years’ experience in designing large data warehouses, working knowledge of design techniques such as star schema, flow-flake
- 2-4 years of experience with various information modeling techniques (such as data flow diagrams, third normal form, entity-relationship diagrams or create/read/update/delete matrices).
- Familiarity with business intelligence and data warehousing development processes and techniques.
- Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Be able to document where appropriate
- Participation in a team atmosphere and working well with others.
- Being able to remain neutral toward any specific technology choice or vendor; being more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to deliver quality projects on time and within budget
- Exhibits a high energy, strategic thinking, results oriented, and global collaborative approach
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Big Data (i.e. Hadoop) engineering & design to support the business needs
- Work within projects to leverage and implement the technical architecture
- Support the Retail and PBM side of the business
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Big Data Developer – ETL – Happiest minds– Mumbai