Location – Bangalore
About employer– BRIDGEi2i
What will you do every day?
- The candidate will play the role of a technical lead in BRIDGEi2i Big Data projects.
- The candidate will provide technical guidance and architect new Big Data initiatives.
- The candidate will lead team of analysts and experts to deliver success to our clients.
- The candidate will interface with the client directly on a day-to-day basis – responsible for customer satisfaction.
- The candidate will be responsible for client delivery within timelines and to exceed client expectations consistently.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5+ years of overall work experience.
- 3+ years of work experience specifically in Big Data management.
- Strong knowledge of Hadoop fundamentals.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage scalable and high performance clusters.
- Demonstrated ability to connect SQL databases to HDFS and enable storage of large data.
- Implementing and managing the ETL processes between DB and HDFS.
- Strong knowledge of PIG/ HIVE and/ or other equivalent querying languages (** preferred).
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Big Data Engineer – BRIDGEi2i – Bangalore