Designation – Big Data Engineer
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Maxonic
- Design, develop and implement new predictive analytics algorithms and software products on both streaming and batch data.
- Learn and develop using the latest and greatest open source and enterprise level big data technologies and platforms.
- Project scoping, analysis, installation, testing and support of various big data platforms.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree, preferably in computer science.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hyperbolic passion for the latest technologies and how they can help clients use them to derive real value.
- The ability to listen more than talk, understand what your being told (even reading between the lines), and respond accordingly.
- Strong problem solving, debugging and performance analysis skills.
- Technical Qualifications:
- The following skills are valued, but not essential:
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Scala, C/C++.
- Understanding of Hadoop internals, Pig, Hive, and HBase as well as knowledge of SQL & No-SQL databases.
- Experience with UNIX and Windows to the level at which you feel comfortable on the command line interface;
- Familiarity with ETL tools such as Talend, Knime, CloverETL, or Pentaho a plus.
- Familiarity with high volume and real time streaming (e.g., Storm or Spark Streaming) a plus.
- Familiarity with networking concepts/security standards a plus.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Big Data Engineer – Maxonic – Gurgaon