Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Free Charge.in
- Work with product managers to understand requirements and translate them into statistical models / machine learning algorithms
- Coordinate with business heads to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience in statistical modeling with an understanding of Clustering / Segmentation,
- Regression, ANOVA , Classification algorithms, Forecasting, A/B testing etc .
- Expert level skills in writing SQL queries, Excel, and any of your favorite modeling / visualization tools (SPSS / R preferred)
- Some coding experience preferred (in any language of your choice)
- Demonstrated capability to provide meaningful and actionable insights for Business leaders
- Strong analytical skills and has ability to ask right questions, analyze data, draw conclusions by making appropriate assumptions.
- Ability to work independently to make complex investigations, has self-discipline, is diligent and can manage time appropriately.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics (from Indian Statistical Institute/DU/Xaviers) or Engineering (from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)/National Institute Of Technology (NITs), Indian Institute of Information & technology (IIIT) or Tier 1 colleges)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Analytics/Statistics
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Business Analyst – Free Charge.in – Bangalore