Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– IB Technology
Qualification and Skills Required
- Understand the KPI of Pharmaceutical domain.
- Working knowledge of any BI product, like Qlikview, SAS, Business Objects, etc.
- Lead business and technical analysis sessions to support new development efforts to meet current and
- projected business needs
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry
- Provide expertise on the systems capabilities/limitations as it relates to business goals
- Prepare impact and opportunity assessments regarding the cost/benefit of proposed projects
- Align stakeholders on business requirements, system requirements, program functions and strategy.
- Prepare use cases and formal requirements documentation
- Drive the implementation of technology and process solutions from concept to completion
- Provide analysis and support for the project management, application development, and QA teams
- throughout the development lifecycle
- Assist/Author in the development of test plans
- Assist/Author in the development of training and/or technical documentation
- Act as liason between the Technology department and other business units.
- Communicates needed changes to development and consulting teams
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Delivers imformative, well-organized presentations
- Support the pre-sales process as and when required
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Required Experience: 2-5 yrs
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Business Analyst – IB Technology – Gurgaon