Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Chennai
About employer– Trimble
- Partner with internal teams to understand the needs of the business and turn those discussions into useful KPI metrics, dashboards, and actionable insights
- Work with the BI development team to prioritize business requirements and ensure that development will meet our current and future reporting needs
- Work directly with business owners to streamline, improve, and enhance current BI solution based on requirements
- Identify key statistics within complex data structures and produces clear, actionable summaries of these findings
- Develop test plans to ensure system requirements are fully met and ensure existing processes are regression tested.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and works with others to implement those improvements
- Support the training, conversion, and implementation of business systems.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Must have minimum 7+ years on Business Intelligence Tools (Cognos Preferred, and/or Oracle BI Suit ) report development, including creating Meta Data models and Report authoring
- Must have a solid understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
- At least 5+ years’ experience in the BI
- Moderate knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite release R12 database tables and relationships
- Experienced in software quality assurance and testing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Creative problem solving skills
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE