Location – Chennai
About employer– Lennox
- Responsible for developing and presenting fact based business analytics for Marketing team including promotion evaluation for effectiveness and efficiency, applicable customer-specific data analysis, AC Nielsen and other database analysis, brand/category trends, marketing plans, objectives, and space recommendations.
- Gathers data from disparate sources collates and converts them to meaningful information & in turn action.
- Work closely with the Marketing team in refining the metrics/ reports definition & scope.
- Develop periodic performance reports and distributes them to Marketing community.
- Interface with the Business Intelligence team’s based on need. ( Data to dash boarding needs)
- Monitors trends in data & performs deep dive/ root cause analysis for
- Holds post-report interpretive analysis sessions with stakeholders.
- Suggest improvement opportunities and recommend actions that will:
- Close gaps & make systems better
- Enable business impact and yield top line impact
- Provides analytical acumen to Marketing managers:
- Ad hoc reports & analysis
- Must be focused on data accuracy and must represent data with integrity.
- Exhibits high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior to influence change in the direct marketing strategy
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2-5 years of experience
- Exposure to Analytic tools like SPSS
- Data visualization : Qlikview/ Spotfire/excelsius/Tableau
- Should be able to understand the business context and design user friendly front ends.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Business Data Analyst: Marketing Analytics – Lennox – Chennai