Designation – Business Intelligence Developer (reporting to Business Intelligence Architect)
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Red Mart
- Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project and status reporting.
- Responsible for design, development and production support of interactive data visualizations.
- Use advanced data visualization tools to contextualize information in a manner suitable to key business user audiences
- Identify key business metrics measurements and develop methods to represent data in support of the measurements
Qualification and Skills Required
- Candidate must be skilled in data visualization and reporting capabilities with a strong preference for Tableau/Qlikview or similar tools
- Reporting Development experience in Tableau/Cognos/BO/SSRS/Jasper Soft/Pentaho
- Strong Dashboard, Drill down reports, OLAP Cubes experience
- Strong in data Visualizations
- Strong SQL and database concepts. Ability to write complex SQL Queries. (PostgreSQL, Amazon Red shift, SQL Server)
- Strong ETL knowledge and experience with dimension loading and fact loading (Kettle, Talend, SSIS etc)
- Bachelor degree in a related field
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE