Designation – Business Intelligence Expert
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Housing.com
Housing.com is the fastest growing startup in India. It was founded by 12 young passionate entrepreneurs with a mission to simplify real estate decision making. We are a team of developers, engineers, artists, professional problem solvers, economists and takeout critics, working around the clock to make this the best Housing portal in the universe. We thrive on innovation and love creating beautiful things. Funded by the likes of Nexus Ventures and loved by consumers, we are expanding at an unprecedented rate across categories and geographies and currently have 5 verticals and are present in 11 cities.
At Housing we deal with an unorganized market space. As a Business Intelligence Expert you will generate insights out of the data and develop an in-house consulting process. You will be responsible for the complex systems process analysis, design the process or management. You will work with different verticals like sales, operations and tech providing them with analysis to assist them in solving complex business problems.
- Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse.
- Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of a business intelligence architecture that enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight generation.
- Staying current with industry trends.
- Advising and educating management on their relative importance and impact.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Experience with analytics or consulting environment (desirable)
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Experience with SQL and relational database systems (desirable)
- Business intelligence and data warehouse experience (desirable)
- Project management experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of analytics software like SAS, R, Tableau (desirable)
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Business Intelligence Expert – Housing.com – Mumbai