Designation – Consultant
Location – Hyderabad
About employer– Perceptive Analytics
The Consultant will be responsible for finding, articulating, solving our client’s business problems, and also analyzing, writing world class analytics case studies and white papers. Consultant needs to be highly numerate and, equally importantly, be passionate about solving client’s business problems by using analytics and consulting skills. Should be restlessly curious for finding solutions to business problems. Should have excellent consulting, writing, and analytical skills and should take complete ownership of the project and delivery the output with minimal guidance. Prior experience in data analysis/analytics consulting is necessary and ability to use statistical and analytical tools is must.
- Researching, identifying, and narrowing down to critical analytics/research questions.
- Finding appropriate solutions/answers to critical analytics/research questions.
- Articulating results of analysis in written form and in presentations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Writing world class Analytics case studies and white papers.
- Talking to the client and understand their business problem.
- Specifying, building, and using or implementing a model.
- Presenting your analysis and recommendations to the client.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Should have 2 to 3 years of Analytics and report writing experience.
- Should have problem solving and solutioning skills.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Should have experience in using Project R (must), SPSS, SAS, other statistical and visualization tools.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE