Designation – Data Analyst
Location – Chennai
About employer– Banca Sella
- Understand business needs stated for analytical elaborations and navigate datasets to develop and tune high-performance analytics models to be used by analytics team
- Develop, test, and deliver statistical, segmentation, and/or optimization models with stated objectives such as sales or marketing ROI.
- Develop and integrate advanced analytics, predictive analytics and/or decision analytics optimizing marketing efforts.
- Create customized tools such as ones for customer scoring, classifications, campaigns evaluation, and business evaluation reports.
- Provide customer insights and corresponding marketing actions through statistics models, machine learning algorithm and/or optimization models.
- Utilize project management, analytical expertise to improve internal performance.
- Manage processes and time lines to facilitate the development, deployment, and enhancements of analytics projects.
- Collaborate with other analysts to define, communicate, and document on project development.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Data Analyst must know and use analytical tools such as SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, R within SQL or similar environment for day-to-day operations
- Data Analyst understands the landscape of data inside the organization – OLAP, OLTP and Big Data Infrastructure including the emergent data lake
- Learns and knows current data artifacts (tables, collections, indexes, procedures, users, grants) in all environments across all the different IT databases belonging to the business area
- Knows all data sync (internal and external) and data exchange jobs
- Knows all current rules, constraints, limitations with data models
- 3 Years and above
- If from Premium Institutes (IIM/ IITs), then Internship will fit the requirement
- Bachelors in Statistics/ Engineering/ Science from a reputed institution
- Masters in Statistics/ Engineering/ Science preferred
- Salary 10 to 15 Lac P.A
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Data Analyst – Banca Sella –Chennai