Designation – Data & Reporting Specialist – Compliance Testing
Location – Hyderabad
About employer– GE Global
- Provide analytic support for compliance testing while developing a good understanding of all analytics data systems.
- Provide SAS programming, statistical modeling and analytics expertise in multiple areas.
- Develop queries to support the reviews outlined in the compliance testing review schedule, work with compliance testers to understand and document requirements, provide requested data within SLA
- Provide support for cross functional projects or special assignments as requested.
- Learn and incorporate new types of data from external sources and all customer touch points for use in testing and analysis.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Synchrony Financial Compliance Testing Leader
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ experience in an analytics role
- 2+ years’ of experience in consumer banking laws, regulations, and regulatory guidance, or consumer finance
- Experience with SAS programming – SAS Base / SAS Stats/ SAS Macros and SQL tools
- Experience in working with large volumes of data from multiple data sources and in analyzing data to identify key trends and insights
- Experience using ACL to analyze large volumes of data
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access
- Internal GE guidelines of 18 months in GE and 12 months in current role
- Should not be on active formal and final formal correctives (for internal)
- Open to work in US shift timings
- Experience utilizing ACL to create and execute test scripts
- Relevant banking certifications such as; CISA, CIA, CCSA CRCM, CAMS
- Ability to work independently
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE