Designation – Data ScientistYou can also read this article on our Mobile APP
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Genpact
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5-10 years of experience
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering (preferably Industrial or Electrical) with 2+ year experience in Analytics & Technology Solution development & Consulting with experience in delivering analytics on large structured and unstructured data corpuses OR Post-graduate degree in Analytics/Machine Learning/Signal Processing/Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Java and functional knowledge of RDBMs
- Exposure to concepts in Machine Learning & Statistics, esp., in their application to learning from large data sources.
- Understanding of Hadoop ecosystem, and concepts in distributed computing
- Ability to derive insights from large distributed databases.
- Exposure to Statistical Toolkits such as R, Weka, S-Plus, Matlab, SAS, and Proficiency in at-least one of them.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Exposure to UI development paradigms that would enable Big Data Insights Visualization
- The key responsibilities of the Data Scientist are:
- Support Strategic Onsite Consulting & Solutioning team
- Support creation of Solution Roadmap and Commitment / Responsibility for implementing the same in conjunction with technology specialists
- Assist the Onsite Sr. Data Scientist in providing the right solutioning support to the client
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Exposure in learning algorithms (e.g., supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning)
- Reasonable Exposure to Open Source Text Mining paradigms such as OpenNLP, OpenCalais, StanfordNLP, GATE, UIMA, Lucene
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist – Genpact – Bangalore