Location – Hyderabad
About employer– Infoexcel Consulting
Qualification and Skills Required
- Degree in mathematics/ statistics /computer science with preference for a PhD; and/or proficiency in the above disciplines
- 1-4 years of experience
- Develop and plan required analytic projects in response to business needs.
- In conjunction with data owners and department managers, contribute to the development of data models and protocols for mining production databases.
- Develop new analytical methods and/or tools as required.
- Contribute to data mining architectures, modeling standards, reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on data mining products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Work with application developers to extract data relevant for analysis.
- Collaborate with unit managers, end users, development staff, and other stakeholders to integrate data mining results with existing systems.
- Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for data mining/analysis services.
- Adhere to change control and testing processes for modifications to analytical models.
- Create data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones as needed for analysis.
- Determine required network components to ensure data access, as well as data consistency and integrity.
- Respond to and resolve data mining performance issues. Monitor data mining system performance and implement efficiency improvements.
- Creative thinking and in-depth knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist – Infoexcel Consulting – Hyderabad