Designation – Data Scientist/Analytics Product Manager
Location – Bangalore
About employer– GSN
Do you like data analysis? How about real-time applications used by millions of people every day, from every corner of the globe? Do you have a passion for analyzing complex business metrics and presenting your findings to the key decision makers in the company?
- Perform a wide range of analysis to produce meaningful insights that improve distribution, engagement, and monetization across our platform
- Research and develop a full industry view of games, features, and metrics to synthesize learning from the social gaming space
- Monitor and optimize our product performance on key dimensions for revenue and retention
- Drive analytics product initiatives and manage/modify our regular reporting
- Meet regularly with Executive team to present your analysis and forecasting
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience in product analysis, consulting, or business/financial analysis
- Expert skill with Excel, SQL and other statistical tools
- Engineering Skills to architect events within system for analytical tracking
- Engineering Skills to write tools and scripts to do data analysis or dashboard add ons.
- Experience with metrics driven-decision making
- Proven experience owning business statistics and creating presentations from these statistics
- Passion for writing lightweight and concise product specifications
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding business and product strategy
- Passionate about consumer Internet, mobile, and/or games
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated capacity for being scrappy and entrepreneurial
- BA/BS degree required – bonus points for Statistics or MBA grads!
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Data Scientist/Analytics Product Manager – GSN – Bangalore