Designation – Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Altisource Labs
Altisource is developing a reputation as the preeminent technology enabled, knowledge based provider of its services. Our focus is on leveraging technology and a global service delivery model to provide highly efficient, accurate support of the industries we service. Unique intellectual property, such as behavioral – science principles, artificial intelligence driven scripting engines and risk decision models are used to reduce performance variability and improve compliance and overall performance for Altisource and its clients.
This position is responsible for translating complex analytical concepts into actionable results. He/she will be involved in the development and execution of all data science activities relating to specific projects. He/she will also be directly responsible for preparing, analyzing and generating effective project results in an efficient and errorless manner machine learning techniques, delivered on time and on budget.
- Conduct advanced data science projects around Natural Language Processing and Document Classification.
- Generate and execute required data science activities with minimal supervision.
- Leverage R programming skills to develop scripts for natural language processing and document classification.
- Produce appropriate and effective project deliverables including R automation scripts and performance stats.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of project scope, data extraction methodology, design of dependent and profile variables, logic and design of data cleaning, exploratory data analysis and data science methods.
- Produce timely and error-free deliverables in an efficient manner and varying project scopes.
- Manage data audit steps to ensure data quality
Qualification and Skills Required
- Education: B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech. In Computer Science.
- Preferred disciplines of study include Machine Learning or Data Science.
- Ability to show value of analytics within business processes
- Strong R & SQL skills and ability to learn software without training
- Machine Learning Algorithms: Natural Language Processing and Classification algorithms (SVM, KNN, etc.)
- Ability to interpret analytical results
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- A minimum of 1-6 Years Software industry experience.
- At least 6 months of hands-on experience in Data Science projects, using the R programming language.
- Exposure to Map Reduce programming and parallelizing R scripts.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist – Altisource Labs – Bangalore