Hadoop Architect – Aricent – Bangalore (8+ years of experience)
Designation – Hadoop Architect
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Aricent
- Aricent is looking for Architects with 8+ years of experience in Hadoop and Big Data.
- This position requires very good knowledge of Big Data technologies.
- This role will involve interaction with customers such as engaging in technical discussions and presentation of solution apart from delivering the services and solutions.
- The Hadoop architect is expected to support business development activities such as responding to RFP/RFI and working on Big Data collaterals for sales team.
- The person must be well versed with Big Data technologies.
- Should be able to define architecture best practices, design patterns and provide thought leadership, training and mentorship to other architects and engineers.
- Participating in both delivery and presales engagements for Big Data area
- Articulating solutions for customer business problems using Hadoop and other big data platforms
- Train and coach a high performance engineering and architecture team for Hadoop implementations and integrations
- Good understanding of Big Data platforms such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Design authority on Big Data Architecture
- Design and manage Proof Of Concept solutions
- Gathering and documenting client business goals, information & application needs and translating them into an Information Management roadmap
- Work with project managers to scope projects and develop statements of work, project plans and risk analysis
- Provide technical though leadership
- Ensure all solutions contain proper architecture and technical components to fulfill customer’s business requirements.
- Develop reusable frameworks, standards etc.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Extensive hands-on experience with Hadoop ecosystem and its integration with other Big Data products.
- Experience with data architecture and data modelling.
- Very strong Java skills.
- Solid technical analysis and business analysis background. Telecom background will be an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of Big Data technologies
- At least 2 large end-to-end deployments for multi TB projects.
- Proposal development and service offering scoping/project definition Benchmark design, development and execution
- Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Hadoop Architect – Aricent – Bangalore