Designation – Head – Digital Analytics
Location – Mumbai
About employer– DBS Bank
- Responsible for the use of the use of business analytics/ decision science to deliver a market-leading digital platform that offers basic and enhanced financial services for both retail and enterprise customers to achieve business and brand objectives
- Lead, manage and develop team to drive initiatives and projects that involves building, analysing data sets which are robust and efficient for use across the Digital Bank
- Drive continuous progression, performance and ingenuity in providing insights for data driven decisions
- Lead team to create/ maintain a suite of data models for use across the Digital Bank using ‘best in class’ statistical techniques
- Ensure that models are reviewed, redesigned, optimised based on business need
- Responsible for developing a variety of robust statistical techniques used for the analysis of a diverse range of data.
- Lead the team in achieving the key accountabilities in support of the bank’s objectives.
- Work with the key stakeholders (product/segment heads) to ensure alignment of the objectives across business units (product/segment) and on the action plans required to achieve it.
- Develop and provide a set of regular MIS, KPIs, Key Drivers & portfolio data across all product and segment areas.
- Setup the analytical capability in providing value-added analysis and MIS review for the product and distribution groups.
- Monitor product performance and competitive environment; highlight important trends, gaps & opportunities for the business; cost-effective marketing, repricing or fee opportunities.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Leadership skills to manage a team of data scientist, campaign and data analyst etc
- Good understanding of the data analytical techniques. Big picture view of analytics driving business impact.
- Hands on experience in managing customer related campaigns.
- Ability to bridge the business understanding and analytical delivery.
- Good understanding of technology especially related to data storing, clean up, analytical/campaign tools.
- Experience in model development & maintenance for acquisition, underwriting and collections
- Experience of working with external data sources for prospecting e.g., lead generation using predictive modelling based on demographics
- Ability to work in data scarce environment (best if the candidate has worked on green field score cards/analytics and has subsequently refined it)
- Must have managed a team of 8-10 analysts
- Experience of leveraging MIS reports to set up triggers to inform business units (this is important since some Senior Analytics candidates may have only done MIS generation and reporting type of role but not the part on “what does it mean for business”)
- Ability to collaborate with Business, IT and Risk teams
- Knowledge of SAS, decision tree (CHAID, CART) and other decision making sciences
- Knowledge of statistical techniques, credit risk and applications in banking
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Head – Digital Analytics – DBS Bank – Mumbai