Designation – Lead Business Analyst – SAS
Location – Noida
About employer– UnitedHealth
- Work with business partners, business analyst to create SAS process as per BRDs.
- Maintain the SAS codes as per Team’s programming coding standards, automation, and architectures
- Work on ADHOC data analysis as requested by various vertical leaders
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5+ years SAS programming experience
- Should have experience working on different DB (Oracle, Teradata, DB@ etc.).
- Experience validating data utilizing SAS
- 3+ years of SQL experience writing complex queries and table joins.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Healthcare Industry experience preferred
- SAS certifications are desirable
- Unix experience along with Unix scripting preferred
- Good understanding of Relational Database systems.
- Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE