Manager – Analytics – Max Life –Gurgaon (3-5 years of experience)
Designation – Manager – Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Max Life
- Work alongside the business to narrow down on possible answers to the hypothesis provided / business issues articulated
- Responsible to help business in evolving their analytical needs of a higher order
- Lead the analytical exercise by getting work done through a team of SAS experts
- To convert business problems into statistical problems and figure out most suitable method of solving them.
- Develop specifications for converting data files into formats suitable for analysis and perform exploratory data analysis and modelling as needed.
- Manage staffing and work-load of technical team (SAS experts)
- Generate output and present findings to Functional owners and SPOCs
- Develop and manage project plans for implementation of analytics solutionsâ€™ projects.
- Suggest business issues which can be solved through building of predictive models
- House the organizations requirement for models and high end predictive analytics
- Own the technical aspects of the model and examine for efficacy at regular intervals â€“ to come up with tweaks as business requirements evolve
Qualification and Skills Required
- Overall experience of 3-5 years of work ex, depending upon education
- 3+ years of hands on experience in – Statistical Modelling / Data Mining techniques such as Clustering, Logistical Regression, Decision Trees, etc.
- Should have worked in marketing analytics domain. Candidates from risk analytics do not apply.
- Having worked in Life Insurance / banking domain a major plus.
- Ability to convert a business problem into a data/statistical problem, to find out appropriate modes for solving it to arrive at a data/statistical solution and to reconfigure it into business solution.
- Ability to engage with business decision makers at all levels to understand business needs.
- Excellent stake-holder management skills needed
- Ability to influence without authority needed
- High degree of comfort in working with ambiguity
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic
- Ability to develop, test and validate hypotheses
- Competent at analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Manager – Analytics – Max Life –Gurgaon