Designation – Manager – Data & Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Ixigo
- We are looking for seasoned professionals with the right attitude and having a quantitative flair.
- The role will involve parsing through volumes of data to draw logical inferences on business problems.
- This Position is based in Gurgaon, India and will be reporting to VP, Marketing & Product Strategy.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology
- 24 years of work experience, preferably in the Web Analytics domain
- Should demonstrate good understanding of Web 2.0, knowledge and prior experience of working in an analytical role in a Travel Company will be an added advantage
- Should have strong analytical skills, will be required to track & record data flowing through the system, organize it, track business and user behavior data points, build periodic as well adhoc reports highlighting key findings and be a source of input to take business and product level decisions
- Demonstrate creative and analytical problem solving skills and also drive to make sure that the required data parameters are being implemented and recorded on a continuous basis, strive for perfection and depth in the data recorded
- Advanced skills in MS Office specifically MS Excel / MS Power point
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics software such as Google Analytics, SPSS, Flurry, will be preferred, plus should have understanding of the open source analytics tool available in the ecosystem
- Strong preference will be given to individuals who have an exposure to mobile analytics and various tools
- Strong business acumen to combine with analytics to help drive data driven recommendations
- Be able to develop automated dashboards for tracking critical metrics and taking quick business level decisions, conversant with Macros
- Ability to analyse the data recorded and then present to lead team data driven insights that can positively impact business
- Working knowledge of Advertising serving platforms such as Open X to set up and optimize
- web advertising campaigns and track performance
- Good understanding and working knowledge of how SEO works and be able to regularly provide inputs to SEO team based on GA and other tools
- Working knowledge of Emailer and working on tools like Experian, Octane etc
- HTML knowhow will be an added advantage
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues
- Strong communication skills
- And most important, an undying appetite for numbers and learning and the ability to derive the big picture!
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Manager – Data & Analytics – Ixigo – Gurgaon