Designation – Manager – Data & Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Ixigo
- We are looking for seasoned professionals with the right attitude and having a quantitative flair.
- The role will involve parsing through volumes of data to draw logical inferences on business problems.
- This Position is based in Gurgaon, India and will be reporting to VP, Marketing & Product Strategy.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology
- 24 years of work experience, preferably in the Web Analytics domain
- Should demonstrate good understanding of Web 2.0, knowledge and prior experience of working in an analytical role in a Travel Company will be an added advantage
- Should have strong analytical skills, will be required to track & record data flowing through the system, organize it, track business and user behavior data points, build periodic as well adhoc reports highlighting key findings and be a source of input to take business and product level decisions
- Demonstrate creative and analytical problem solving skills and also drive to make sure that the required data parameters are being implemented and recorded on a continuous basis, strive for perfection and depth in the data recorded
- Advanced skills in MS Office specifically MS Excel / MS Power point
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics software such as Google Analytics, SPSS, Flurry, will be preferred, plus should have understanding of the open source analytics tool available in the ecosystem
- Strong preference will be given to individuals who have an exposure to mobile analytics and various tools
- Strong business acumen to combine with analytics to help drive data driven recommendations
- Be able to develop automated dashboards for tracking critical metrics and taking quick business level decisions, conversant with Macros
- Ability to analyse the data recorded and then present to lead team data driven insights that can positively impact business
- Working knowledge of Advertising serving platforms such as Open X to set up and optimize
- web advertising campaigns and track performance
- Good understanding and working knowledge of how SEO works and be able to regularly provide inputs to SEO team based on GA and other tools
- Working knowledge of Emailer and working on tools like Experian, Octane etc
- HTML knowhow will be an added advantage
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues
- Strong communication skills
- And most important, an undying appetite for numbers and learning and the ability to derive the big picture!
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Manager – Data & Analytics – Ixigo – Gurgaon