Manager-Reporting and Analytics – Deloitte – Hyderabad (3-10 years of experience)
Designation – Manager-Reporting and Analytics
Location – Hyderabad
About employer– Deloitte
- Manage the delivery of routine and ad-hoc reporting and analysis timely and effectively.
- Assist team members in order to deliver exceptional service to clients.
- Maintain accountability for status reporting, and work planning.
- Schedule staff assignments and workloads and ensuring coverage for deliverables are met as per agreed scope & timelines.
- Effectively manage the team in its daily activities, manage utilization and allocate workload.
- Balance work levels across the team to ensure workloads are appropriate.
- As a subject matter expert, lead, manage and perform quality checks of high & critical reports.
- Sustains a team culture of Operational Excellence and continually strive to improve both quality and timeliness.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Accountability for Results : Holds self and others accountable for ensuring that results are achieved; Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision; Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibility; Sets high expectations for self and others
- Communications: Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations
- Creating Quality Deliverables: Establishes deliverable structure and content; Reviews deliverables of self and others team to ensure that they meet client expectations; Implements and enforces high standards for quality deliverables
- Problem Solving: Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Providing Exceptional Client Service : Manages self and others to provide exceptional client service by responding with a sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, and integrity
- Motivating Others : Exhibits enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity, reliability, and leadership
- Building Rapport : Leads by example; actively listens; Respects the opinions and perspectives of others; Demonstrates strong personal commitment to others; clearly states thoughts, ideas, and expectations
- Information management: Strong computer skills and effective data management are required, specifically the ability to develop complex modeling/reporting in Excel, work with relational databases in MS Access, and create effective presentations in Power Point
- Advanced skills in:
- Proven experience with information management
- Advanced knowledge of Financial systems: SAP, Essbase, Excel, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant finance experience, preferably in a professional services firm or financial institution
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years leading and managing people in Financial Reporting and Analysis environment
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Problem solving skills
- Quality and risk management
- Business process improvement
- Leading teams and working with executive leadership
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE