Designation – NLP Scientist/Sr. Scientist
Location – Noida
About employer– R System
- Build information extraction and text summarization algorithms on large text corpora.
- Perform end-to-end text analytics – textual data preprocessing (Regex transformation, stemming etc…), feature extraction, algorithm implementation for pattern recognition or sentiment analysis & data visualization.
- Develop & test best-in-class NLP & machine learning algorithms for supervised or unsupervised learning in big data environment.
- Maintain existing algorithm implementations & optimize them for speed or accuracy.
- Support intellectual property (IP) and proof of concept (POC) initiatives by identifying opportunities and working on building analytics solutions around them.
- Work with other team members to build data platforms for large-scale data analysis, modeling & real time analytics.
Qualification and Skills Required
- MS /PhD in Machine Learning, NLP, Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics or in any another quantitative field
- Understanding of statistical NLP methods and key machine learning algorithms – Neural Networks, decision forests, support vector machines, regression etc…
- Atleast 2 years of experience in natural language processing, text analytics, information extraction, information retrieval.
- Proficiency in using atleast one open source NLP library (NLTK etc..)
- Skills with R/Python/Java/C++ (or other high-level programming language) essential.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, structured query language, Distributed data platforms (Hadoop etc…), REST API etc…
- Experience in handling large text copora.
- Good data visualization skills and ability to communicate the algorithm implementation and analysis results clearly to the stakeholders.
- Experience with text search engines like Lucene would be an added advantage.
- Desire to learn new skills and technology.
- Willingness to travel overseas or in India for client facing engagements.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as NLP Scientist/Sr. Scientist – R System – Noida