Planning Analyst (Freight Analytics) – Caterpillar – Bangalore (8-10 + years of experience)
Designation – Planning Analyst (Freight Analytics)
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Caterpillar
- Perform Periodic Reporting of Key Transportation Cost & Performance Indicators
- Automating Report generation process and progressively reducing time consumed in running reports and increasing time spent in analyzing reports.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets to help organisations make business decisions
- Identifying problematic areas and conducting research to determine the best course of action to correct Data Errors
- Analyzing reports of data duplicates or other errors to provide Accurate monthly or daily data reports
- Developing graphs, reports, and business presentations
- Performing basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Creating and presenting Data Visualization Dashboards
Qualification and Skills Required
- A minimum of 8-10 year of supply chain or transportation or Analytics related job experience
- Knowledge and understanding of 6 Sigma project management principles.
- Proficiency in Excel (Power Pivot) & Access (SQL)
- SAS Programming skills (PC SAS or Mainframe SAS)
- Experience using statistical packages is desirable for analyzing large datasets (Minitab)
- Adept at queries and report writing
- Knowledge of statistics, at least to the degree necessary in order to communicate easily with business leaders
- An ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner, communicate well with other stakeholders across the organisation
- Ability to leverage Data Visualization Tools (Tableau) to present data graphically.
- CPS Functional Job Role Qualification, and
- APICS CPIM or CSCP National Certification
- Exposure in Forwarding /Shipping Industry
- Exposure to data analytics in transportation.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE