Product Manager – DataRPM – Bangalore (2-6 years of experience)
Designation – Product Manager
Location – Bangalore
About employer– DataRPM
- Serve as primary product expert
- Convert Market/ Product Requirements Document into Technical specifications Documents
- Provide functional and technical input to detailed product requirement
- Review / provide feedback for engineering UI v/ QA deliverables / Technical Documentation
- Collaborate with Engineering and UI/ QA on software requirements, development and QA
- Work with UI/Engineering and QA, prioritize defects and determine how to address them
- Participate in product benchmarking exercises
- Provide input into business cases
- Evaluate 3rd party technologies and solutions for fit with DataRPM Products
- Articulate, develop and continually refine Smart Machine Analytics use cases
- Work closely with the Engineering teams to implement these scenarios and use cases in the product set.
- Support marketing, sales and support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
Qualification and Skills Required
- Tech from reputed institutes like NIT, IIT, IIIT with 2 – 4 years of experience / B.Tech with 4 – 6 years of experience / MBA from top 15 B Schools 2 -3 years of IT Experience in a Business Analyst or Product Management Role.
- In-depth Business Analyst experience, preferably in an Agile development environment
- Preferable: knowledge of Business Intelligence, Analytics & Big Data tools and methodologies
- Hands on experience on SQL, Databases,
- Quick and self learner with minimal directions
- Good team skills with a minimum of 2-3 years project team experience.
- Attention to detail and process oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, conscientious, and highly motivated.
- Strong presentation and skills with entrepreneurial spirit
- Prior product management
- Prior architecture / Solution Design experience
- Mandatory Experience in one or more of the following technologies – Big Data Ecosystems like Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, BI, Data Visualization etc.
- Exposure to user interface, data visualization
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Product Manager – DataRPM – Bangalore