Designation – SaaS BI Administrator (Microstrategy)
Location – Pune
About employer– Confidential
- Monitor and manage existing MSTR development/Stage/production systems
- Provide on-call support for BI related issues
- Plan, design, develop and maintain BI jobs, subscriptions.
- Test, implement, and support applications/reports
- User Management:- creating user, assigning appropriate role
- Configure metadata and base reporting objects. Administer security, tune report performance and troubleshoot reporting and data issues.
- Manage Micro Strategy version upgrades, coordinate metadata between daily and weekly environments and maintain QA environments
- Understand and apply advanced administration, management and performance tuning techniques in a large Microstrategy Environment
- Provide advanced technical troubleshooting for Microstrategy with emphasis on root cause analysis
- Write and maintain documentation describing changes and modifications to all systems
- Manage Project Migrations through standard lifecycle
- Research solutions to various business and technical problems, evaluate alternatives and be able to present recommendations and justifications to management.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Successful Database Administrator who possesses the following characteristics:
- Minimum BE/B.Tech with record of high academic achievement
- 3+ years Qlikview experience including design, development, installation/configuration, data management, administration and support
- Expert level experience with Qlikview version 11 or latest versions
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn the environment and to provide training to business users
- Ability to design Qlikview Model to associate data from disparate sources and varying granularities.
- Lead ad-hoc dashboard creation using Qlikview and implement required security entitlements.
- Understand business processes, how the application supports the business processes and apply this knowledge to best solve problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and data visualization patterns (Dashboards, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Metadata)
- Working knowledge of relational database platforms like Teradata and Oracle
- Strong skills in User Interface design, Analytical, Problem solving and Quantitative skills
- Flexible to work in a 24*5 environment
- BE/B.Tech with record of high academic achievement
- Advanced training and certifications in multiple areas including: databases and data warehousing
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the India on a permanent.EOE.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as SaaS BI Administrator (Microstrategy) – Pune