Senior Analyst – Market Analytics – GE Global – Bangalore (6-9 years of experience)
Designation – Senior Analyst – Market Analytics
Location – Bangalore
About employer– GE Global
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining.
- Day to day work with involves analyzing data, building reports/dashboards- trends and insight based analytics, building analytics solutions and models for better outcomes and insights.
- This individual should have a background in marketing analytics with strong data analytics and data modelling skills.
- This role requires a combination of technical analytics along with strong business understanding of the marketing organization.
- Capability in the area data analytics tool to drive marketing related business decision.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Post Graduate degree/MBA, M.Sc., M.tech
- 6-9 Year corporate Experience working on data analytics Data Analytics
- Experience working with the marketing analytics organization (preferred)
- Expertise in VBA on Excel, SPSS, SAS (preferred) R etc
- Exposure to data visualization tools like Qlikview, Spotfire, excelsius and Tableau
- Should have been involved in transition of data analytics processes in particular
- Comfortable to huge data sets, creative in power point presentations
- Very strong on excel dashboards creation
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Desired Characteristics:
- Background in Healthcare and Pharma industry is preferable
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Effective presentation and story boarding skills with exposure to executive level presentations
- Exhibits high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior to influence change in the direct marketing strategy
- Should be able to understand the business context and design user friendly front ends
- Strong attitude to create and build new efficient systems and processes involving data
- Work in a global fast paced rapidly changing environment
- Proactive solution provider with fast implementation capabilities
- Capability to break problems into manageable pieces and follow an organized approach
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Analyst – Market Analytics – GE Global – Bangalore