Designation – Senior Analytics Consultant
Location – India
About employer– SIBIA Analytics
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, technically sound analytics experts who can develop advanced predictive models and solve real business problems. Our projects require application of advanced statistical analysis/ econometric modelling, so apply only if you have backgrounds in these subjects and have a thorough understanding.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 1-3 years of experience
- You must be capable of developing algorithms for problem solving that can be automated to a great extent. Additional knowledge of software’s like python, Java will be useful.
- We work in various aspects of retail, marketing and customer intelligence areas and provide highly interesting business challenges to solve through analytics.
- SIBIA is a start up with very open culture and a highly engaging work environment. We offer extraordinary growth options for deserving candidates.
- We prefer candidates with expertise in R, however open to induct people with knowlege in other software and who are confident that (s) he can adapt to R quickly. SQL knowledge will be an additional benefit.
- Some of the techniques we have used in our recent projects include High Frequency Time Series Forecasting (ARIMA, ARIMAX, ANN), Mixed Effects Modeling, Multinomial Probit, Ordered Logit, Clustering etc.
- If you are excited about these and similar methods, SIBIA can be a great place for you.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Analytics Consultant – SIBIA Analytics – India