Designation – Senior Analytics Consultant
Location – Noida
About employer– Spectral
This position is located within the Analytics and Modeling group, which provides actionable and advanced Analytics solutions to support Company US Business operations and strategy. The incumbent would work as part of this team to support advanced analytics and data mining projects.
- Work on Projects related to Marketing, Operations, and/or Claims Analytics
- Projects will involve data analysis, segmentation, profiling, developing predictive models and deploying other advanced analytics techniques to derive business insights.
- Work on advanced level analysis. Lead small to medium size data mining or predictive analytics project teams.
- Interact with business teams to understand core Insurance-related aspects and provide analytics support.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience in predictive modeling techniques – Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Time Series, Segmentation, etc.
- Should have experience in Web Analytics/Social Media Analytics
- Exposure to Hadoop will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working on Marketing Analytics area related to Insurance, or Banking/Financial Services
- Exposure to Claims Analytics in Insurance, or Risk Analytics in Banking/Financial services.
- Experience of working on Operations Analytics projects
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding and comprehension of the English language
- Good Analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple assignments concurrently with minimal direction in an evolving, fast paced work environment
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE