Designation – Senior Business Analyst (SAS/SQL)
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Analytics Quotient
- Understand analysis framework, define data requirements, run analysis, and report/discuss results
- Create and conduct quality control checks on data from initial delivery from data processing to final analysis results in order to ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Perform data mining analyses that help detect consumer behavioral patterns.
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Should be good at analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
- Should be strong at SAS or SQL to analyze and manipulate data using all type of joins, sub-query, SQL functions, DML and DDL concepts.
- Experience in handing large data preferred.
- A degree in a quantitative field (Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics etc.).
- 1-2 years of analytics experience preferred.
- Salary including benefits will be based on prior experience & qualifications and will match industry standards.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Senior Business Analyst (SAS/SQL) – Analytics Quotient – Bangalore