Senior Consultant – Risk Analytics – Deloitte – Gurgaon (5-10 years of experience)
Designation – Senior Consultant – Risk Analytics
Location – Gurgaon/Delhi/Hyderabad
About employer– Deloitte
- Analyze client requirements, perform due diligence, research, and design solutions.
- Work with team members to build analytics solutions and present them to senior management and/or clients.
- Execute on data management and data analytics engagements to help clients monitor, mitigate, and sustain risks.
- Interact with clients and engagement teams to coordinate project work and ensure client satisfaction.
- Continue to expand depth and breadth of technical knowledge related to data management and business analytics.
- Build business and industry knowledge in one or more industries.
- Build team capability in technical / business / industry area.
- Work on practice development activities, such as proposals, eminence, innovation, etc
Qualification and Skills Required
- Strong programming background with emphasis on data management.
- Medium to advanced expertise in SAS, SQL, SPSS, and/or ACL.
- Medium to advanced expertise in data analytics areas (i.e. data governance, data quality, data transformation, data mining, and data reporting / visualization)
- Knowledge of data management practices like Metadata management , masterdata management is a plus
- Basic to medium expertise in Statistical analysis and modeling.
- Basic to medium expertise in visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or Spotfire.
- Strong Experience In One Or More Of The Following Areas
- Risk and Regulatory Data Management (AML / Basel / BCBS)
- Risk Domains – Strategic Risk, Enterprise risk, Financial Services — Credit / Market / Liquidity Risk, Operational Risk, Financial Risk, Security / Cyber Risk
- Business Processes ( Regulatory Reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Financial Statement Close Process, Inventory, etc.)
- Securities Trading (Equities / Derivatives / Fixed Income etc.)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences (ICD10, Claims processing, Revenue Assurance, Fraud, Waste and Abuse analysis, Sunshine Act, Adverse Event Reporting, etc.)
- Ability to learn new technologies on the job
- Openness to work with various business teams to assess data analytics needs and deliver the right solution using appropriate technology and tool
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity with the desire to continue to develop professionally
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally.
- Experience: 5- 10 Years
- Bachelors of Engineering or Masters in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science or equivalent or Masters in Business Analytics
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE