Designation – Senior statistical analyst
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Decision point
- You will be working directly as a Statistical Consultant with Indian Operations of one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
- There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analysing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to a client.
- Exposure to the Indian consumer market dynamics and application of analytics in developing marketing strategies for the Indian market will provide a unique learning experience as compared to the typical offshore analytics profiles.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Requirements/Qualifications: MStat/ MA, M.Sc. (Economics)/ MMath or other equivalent degree from reputed institute ISI, IISc, IIT, Delhi School of Economics, with a strong conceptual understanding of various statistical concepts like time series analysis, regression, cluster analysis etc. for model building, validation etc. and hands on experience of SAS
- 2 Year of work experience in data analysis and statistical modeling
- Sound knowledge of tools (specifically SAS) used in statistical analysis
- Proficient with MS office – specifically MS Excel and Power Point
- Possess excellent analytical skills to identify and solve critical issues
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles
- Develop relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Generate enthusiasm among team members and facilitate effective team interaction
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior statistical analyst – Decision point – Gurgaon