Designation – Solution Architect (Big Data)
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Mobileum
- Design and build scalable infrastructure and platform to collect and process very large amounts of data (structured and unstructured), including streaming real-time data.
- Work closely across an array of various teams and organizations in the company and industry (including partners, customers and researchers)
Qualification and Skills Required
- E. / B.Tech., M.E./M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering/MCA/Statistics
- Experience building large scale distributed data processing systems/applications or large-scale internet systems (cloud computing).
- Strong foundational knowledge and experience with distributed systems and computing systems in general. Hands-on engineering skills.
- Experience with a range of big data architectures, including Open Stack, Hadoop, Pig, Hive or other big data frameworks.
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals.
- 8-10 year experience of which 3 years should be on big data technologies.
- Compensation – based on experience and background
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Solution Architect (Big Data) – Mobileum – Mumbai