Tableau Developer – Gensler – Bangalore (3-5+ years of experience)
Designation – Tableau Developer
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Gensler
Gensler is one of the world’s leading design firms, with 4,500+ staff in 45 locations around the world. Our work reflects a commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful tools for making the world a better place. At Gensler, you will join a creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence.
- Interact with Business users and understanding their requirements. Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Develop, Design, and support interactive Tableau Dashboard reports
- Responsible for administration, configuration, maintenance & upgrade setting up Tableau Server, Tableau Desktop and Users/Groups
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Recommending Dashboards per Tableau visualization features
- Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Delivering reports to Business team on timely manner.
- Draw upon full range of Tableau platform technologies to design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations.
- Design multiple Dashboards for CDI, helping them to convert from manual reporting
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5+ years in delivering Analytic and canned reports as Developer/Lead.
- 3+ years in Tableau server administration
- Extensive experience working with Business Intelligence data visualization tools with specialization on Tableau.
- Advance knowledge on Tableau BI Creation and server side configuration functionalities.·
- Experience in installing and upgrading of Tableau server and server performance tuning for optimization.
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks.
- Advance knowledge on Tableau Report Performance Optimization
- Knowledge of Relational and Dimensional data modeling concepts
- Ability to analyze and dissect user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- Understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Good SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Tableau Developer – Gensler – Bangalore