ACN – Digital – Analytics – CMT – 09-Consultant – Accenture – Bangalore (4-8 years of experience)
Designation – ACN – Digital – Analytics – CMT – 09-Consultant
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Accenture
Resourceful and motivated individual for leading the CMT Analytics team. As a Consultant in CMT Analytics, we help the clients with Analytical solution at every stage with Complex machine/M2M learning algorithms & techniques. He/she should be strong in advance/predictive analytics.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Overall Experience Profile & Prior Experience
- Understanding & functional knowledge of networking & communication devices for Communications, Media or Hi-Tech/Technology firms o Ability to interpret data provided by telecom network o Ability to interpret data received from networking devices o Understanding of the data provided by networking devices
- Experience in build and deployment of Statistical Models using following techniques – Statistical Algorithms (preferred in sequence) Monte Carlo / Monty Hall Simulation
- Machine Learning Techniques with Fuzzy logic/Neural networks o Segmentation (Cluster Analysis) o Design of Experiment
- Exploratory Analytics (T-tests) o Multivariate Regression (Logistic, OLS, GLM etc.) o Decision Trees, Time series & Non Linear Modeling o Model Optimisation
- ETL Knowledge of Databases (Oracle, Greenplum, Teradata etc.) & Experience with SQL preferred o Traditional DB’s – Oracle, TD, Sybase, MS SQL Big Data stack – Greenplum, HBase, Mongo
- Big Data querying language – Hive, PIG, Hadoop
- Experience using digital & statistical modeling software (one or more) – R, Revo R, SAS Basic & Enterprise Miner, Python, SPSS, Matlab, Text Miner.
- Ability of Visual story-telling with BI & Visualisation Tools (Tableau/Spotfire, Cognos, Business Objects, -) is preferred.
- Project Management Experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently across multiple projects and set priorities
- Willingness to Travel Internationally
- 4 – 8 years of experience in analytics teams solving problems for top global companies / research labs of firms
- Published papers related to analytics in technical / business journals (preferred)”
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE