Analyst- Digital Marketing Web Analytics – Deloitte – Hyderabad (2-3 years of experience)
Jobs Admin — Published On January 5, 2015 and Last Modified On February 17th, 2015
Designation – Analyst- Digital Marketing Web Analytics
Location – Hyderabad
About employer – Deloitte
- Research & Reporting:
- Review & report on analytics for website, social media and digital advertising.
- Hands on experience on social media and marketing automation reporting tools (Omniture, Google Analytics, Marketo and other reporting tools)
- Excellent analytical skills with understanding of how best to implement web analytics to inform on-going improvement to digital content, platforms and channels
- An ability to communicate web analysis in a way that it is easy for senior stakeholders to understand
- Hands on experience in Creating reporting dashboards and templates using Advanced excel
- Experience publishing, managing workflow and maintaining content within an enterprise web experience management platform (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe CQ5)
- Energetic self-starter with good interpersonal and collaborative teamwork skills. Has a positive attitude and is self-directed, able to see and understand the big pictures while remaining focused on execution of day-to-day details.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Process automation, Writing and executing Macros (VBA) will be an added advantage
- Using Google Analytics, Omniture and Marketo, analyse and present meaningful data / reports on Digital and Email marketing data to firm leadership / marketers in continuing to an effective decision making
- Identify and track content across Deloitte member firm systems (Deloitte Net, Deloitte Resources, and Intellinet etc.)
- Track, compile, share and distribute key performance indicators /metrics for the Service lines, Industries, Accounts and MCBD activities
- Knowledge Sharing / Documentation – Sharing best practices internally
- Manage key relationships with Digital Engagement Channel Managers, Senior Managers and Other Member Firms.
- Manage and publish content (including simple edits of imagery) to agreed quality standards, within requested timeframe and SLAs, If required
- Analysts are responsible to generate Digital marketing dashboards and reporting templates. These reports and dashboards help in effective decision making for the Leadership team.
- Examines and evaluates existing business reports to identify new reports, or improvise the existing format.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Troubleshooting:
- Assist team in ad-hoc reports, delivery of data and troubleshooting, ensuring high quality output.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Uncompromising attention to quality and detail on web production
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with teams in Australia.
- Demonstrable passion for Digital Marketing and willing to up skill
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, and often dynamic environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously, manage and priorities workload to achieve tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated success in working with all levels of management
- Willingness to work flexible hours advantageous
- High standard of professionalism
- Flexible Team player – sharing information and providing work colleagues with assistance and support
- Understands team FY plans and business objectives
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2-3 years of experience
- Advanced MS Excel, Access and VBA (Preffable).
- Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, Marketo)
- Production tools & languages: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Content Management Systems and HTML (Desirable)
- Maintaining content within an enterprise web experience management platform (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe CQ5)
- Database reporting packages (e.g. Report Builder, Crystal Report Writer, COGNOS Reporting) (Desirable)
- -3 years Research& Reporting: experience, analytics for website, social media and digital advertising.
- Any Grad + relevant work experience
- 9AM-6PM or 6.30 AM-3.30 PM
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE
Leave a Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *