Designation – Analytical Delivery Leads
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Analyttica
- Hands on heavy data-driven and strategy-oriented analytic projects in the areas of universe
- management, including conducting all types of economic/financial/statistical analytics at any proper level with any proper advanced methods.
- Identifying significant universe expansion opportunities, and building predictive models.
- Pinpointing critical offer/targeting issues and creating analytically advanced yet simple and actionable
- business solutions, or leveraging existing Analyttica solution frameworks across the client’s customer life cycle.
- Recommending and implementing true breakthrough strategies to drive client business impact.
- Developing and maintaining internal customer relationships – ensuring high level of customer satisfaction, managing customer expectations.
- Ensuring business continuity including documentation of processes, backups for resources, data etc.
- Managing projects – Developing, monitoring and executing to project roadmap.
- Driving client impact, working with teams to identify the low-hanging fruit, ideation and development of business impact ideas in conjunction with the client; seeking inputs for continuous business improvements.
- Capability development and skill development within the team, ensuring high employee engagement, and mentoring of junior team members.
- Training clients, employees, and others in applications of analytics across domains.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Master’s degree of higher, from a reputed institution, with excellent quantitative skills, and business acumen.
- Field of Education – Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science/Applications, Operations Research,
- Statistics, Econometrics, or similar quantitative areas. A graduate business degree with a quantitative undergraduate degree also considered.
- Strong academic record.
- 5-10 years+ of experience post master’s degree in the field of quantitative techniques and application across some verticals in financial services, insurance, retail, cpg, telecom, hospitality, healthcare, etc. Will consider 2-5 years of experience but demonstrating potential, for less senior levels.
- Experienced in data mining, marketing analytics, customer relationship management work, risk management analytics, pricing analytics, geared towards analytical solutions’ creation and delivery.
- Adept at client relationship management and business development, people and project management, etc.
- Past exposure to providing deep analytical solutions, having worked on consultative engagements.
- Exposure to advanced analytical techniques with structured/unstructured large scale data a plus.
- Candidate should exhibit the ability to absorb and develop domain knowledge in business verticals/areas they have worked on in the past.
- Sound knowledge and application in at least few of the following streams:
- Segmentation, Statistical/Financial analysis, Economic analysis, Predictive Modelling & Forecasting (Multivariate &/or Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, and Time Series Analysis, Test & Learn, Experimental Designs, etc),
- Market Research applications and analysis. Competitive and macro economic analysis
- Some exposure to Pattern Recognition (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Support
- Vector Machines, Bayesian Networks, etc), Operations Research (Queuing, Markov Models, Experimental Analysis,
- Integer Programming and Stochastic Programming), and/or Specialized Applications (Latent Mix Modelling, Market
- Mix Modelling, etc).
- Proficiency in at least one statistical analysis tool such as R, SAS, WPS, SPSS, etc. Seasoned expert in a statistical tool on either UNIX or Mainframe environment is a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL, VB and/or other data mining tools.
- Experience with large data sets required.
- Excellent capabilities with basic analysis tools of SQL and MS Excel.
- Good with MS Word, Power Point and deck creation.
- Excellent statistical skills and solid domain knowledge in a vertical with proven data-based analytical and/or modelling competencies.
- A self-starter attitude, the ability to work independently and in a group, demonstrated initiative, and good writing/briefing skills are great to have.
- Passion and deep technical competency in quantitative methods and/or business analytics. Should be good at analytical thinking and breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Demonstrated the ability to think creatively and come up with ideas / thoughts with significant business/organizational impact.
- Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills – must be able to explain analytical concepts and implications clearly to a wide audience and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Strong strategic thinking ability – ability to plan and think ahead in anticipation of environmental shifts.
- Ability to command respect across the organization based on professionalism and expertise.
- Flexible attitude and openness to new ideas.
- Ability to manage processes for executing to business deliverables, taking ownership of work within a business area, with project management and attention to detail.
- Customer/Client management skills including good communication and influencing skills, strong presentation, logical reasoning skills and ability to collaborate with teams across time-zones and cultures.
- Strong organizational, client communication follow up, and interjection skills.
- Able to form relationships, build trust and work collaboratively on small and large teams across functions and in a professional and respectful manner.
- Having a consulting orientation; gathering different perspectives, examples and using them to enrich day-today work.
- Willingness to work with long term entrepreneurial wealth creation option.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Analytical Delivery Leads – Analyttica – Bangalore