Analytics Manager – GDS – Noida
Designation – Analytics Manager
Location – Noida
About employer – GDS
- Responsible for overseeing all processes related to analysis and insight extraction from client data.
- These range from data preprocessing to determining suitable modeling approaches and data quality, data cleansing, platform selection etc.
- Experimenting with choice of algorithm as well as determining the robustness and performance of gleaned patterns and predictions.
- You will also work closely with both in house and client site domain experts in assessing business implications of the insights gained.
Qualification and Skills Required
- An operational understanding of various analytics algorithms borrowed from fields such as machine learning, statistics, operations research or similar.
- Hands on experience with using packages such as R, SPSS, SAS in the analysis of datasets
- Knowledge of HDFS, Hadoop, MapReduce, pig/hive.
- Familiarity with Amazon EC2 and other cloud computing environments..
- Domain knowledge of industry verticals (such as healthcare, telecom etc.)
- BTech/MTech/MS/PhD or equivalent in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics. Physics, Machine learning, Statistics, Engineering etc.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE