Designation – Application Developer -Data Science
Location – Noida
About employer – Lumata
Lumata is looking for a smart engineer to work on our product suite’s data mining and forecasting platform. This roles entails writing production quality code and not just building prototypes. The role involves working with product owners and research scientists to build production quality innovative forecasting and optimization solutions for building real time predictive models and algorithms to solve challenging problems such as churn management, improving campaigns, optimizing offers, and so forth; and processing terabytes of data to extract insights using data mining, statistics, and machine learning techniques
Qualification and Skills Required
- Have an advanced degree in Maths, Advanced Statistics or Computer Science.
- Strong programming skills. Experience in developing production quality code is a must
- Deep and broad knowledge of data mining methods and tools
- Have a strong desire for empirical research so that you can answer some tough questions with data.
- Strong ability in data modeling by using machine learning techniques
- Database experience required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed Agile team
- Agile Software Development experience such as SCRUM, Test First Development, Test Driven Development, Extreme Programming
Behaviours & Attributes
- Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- Team Player
- Detail oriented
- Experience in designing algorithms on the Hadoop ecosystem and/or any other distributed data processing framework.
- Professional experience in backend development in Java, Web Services
- Knowledge of the mobile marketing domain
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected].com with subject as Application Developer -Data Science – Lumata – Noida