Designation – Asst Manager/Manager – Web Analytics
Location – Mumbai
About employer – BookMyShow
As Assistant Manager/ Manager – Web Analytics, you will work with the Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) team at BookMyShow. The CRO team at BookMyShow is focused on improving ticket conversions on the website and mobile apps. Analytical bend of mind and high interest in data analysis are critical for success in this role.
- Will be responsible for managing the analytic needs of the CRO team. Proactively be involved in analysing data to influence enhancements on website and mobile.
- Will be the in-house champion for web/app testing. Draw core insights from data to suggest, create and execute A/B, Multivariate or Split tests. Drive fundamental improvements to user experience.
- Will extensively use click stream tools such as GA, Cosmetics, Wiz rocket, etc to draw insights on user behaviour and trends.
- Will research and implement new tools for data analysis and testing
- Will work with product, technology and marketing teams to identify gaps in the data capture strategy. Implement processes that ensure data consistency.
- Will exhibit a high level of expertise in driving the data strategy across websites, mobile apps, market research, etc.
- Will develop internal reporting to monitor trends across apps, devices, geographies etc., by pulling data from different data sources
Qualification and Skills Required
- Should have 3-6 years of data analysis experience in leading eCommerce and/ or Internet companies
- Should have 2+ years of experience with A/B, Multivariate and Split Testing on the web and/or mobile.
- Should have an excellent understanding of AB testing frameworks and tools, testing best practices and implementation aspects (e.g. VWO, Optimizely, Appiterate, etc)
- Should have experience working with standard click stream tools such as Google Analytics, Kiss metrics or Omniture, etc.
- Should have the ability to interact and work with technology teams
- Analytically oriented and motivated by data analysis
- Ability to identify key needs/ gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps
- Works effectively both independently and as a team member
- Handles multiple tasks and switches priorities and focus as needed
- Good communication skills
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject Asst Manager/Manager – Web Analytics – BookMyShow – Mumbai